We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Houston
Sewer backups are a costly mess. Damage and restoration can be costly—on average, about $4,400.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can help you keep clear of that by making sure you have a backflow assembly. This protects against backups.
Many homeowners may not be aware they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline between the Houston sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our plumbers and specialists have the knowledge, experience and talent to perform everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s making your sewer fail or become blocked, make sure to get in touch with us as soon as you notice trouble. Stopping it quickly can help you avoid expensive damage to your home.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Clogs in the city’s sanitary sewer main can cause your sewer to back up. Tree roots can also create problems if they expand into your lines.
There are a few things you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste the right way.
- Don’t dump grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine items.
- Have Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning install a backwater prevention valve to halt sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct bad plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to stop tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at (713) 352-7887 or schedule an appointment online and let us do the messy work for you. We provide quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*