We Support Our Furnace Installation in Houston With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely mend and service heaters, we also deliver first-rate furnace installation in Houston.
What makes our skilled services different from other companies? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our professionals are ACE certified, which shows they’ve achieved the most respected technical accreditation in the business. They also are part of ongoing industry and system education to learn the greatest ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with pro furnace installation.
And we back all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our outstanding offerings that we offer you time to think it over—365 days, actually.
Contact us at (713) 352-7887 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be hard to know exactly when your heating system is starting to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are four of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With quality maintenance, many furnaces run for nearly 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are regularly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to take care of, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you notice yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very efficiently and may even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also benefit from enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at (713) 352-7887 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll put on shoe booties to protect your carpet from any dust we might track in. We place sheets surrounding the installation space to prevent messes.
- Expert labor—Our Experts have obtained some of the most respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a list to ensure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we leave.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new furnace to follow local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the highest quality service anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an extra reason to get a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on suitable furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at (713) 352-7887 or contact us online to schedule your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.