A popping noise is a common sign of a duct design that’s too small. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Problems with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Significant noise
- Greater energy use
- Ahead-of-time system failure
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Reach a qualified company in Houston, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can offer advice for duct repair or installation.