Spring may have passed but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Half of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.