We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Houston homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are potentially hundreds of explanations why your Houston home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Houston at (713) 352-7887 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.