The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is crucial because it improves home comfort and robust indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard around the clock, which exposes them to a large range of common problems.
These issues are often simple enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling expenses. If these malfunctions get worse, your entire system could be jeopardized. These are problems and costs you may avoid with consistent HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing yearly maintenance invalidates your warranty. Dedicating a brief amount on a tune-up now can help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Finds Little Troubles Ahead of Time
Avoiding huge troubles in the first place is the ideal approach to care for your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate and lubricate vital internal components. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money overall if troubles are addressed as they begin.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The stronger performance could shrink your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning provides a number of membership plans drafted to work with your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we offer the ideal maintenance plan to keep your HVAC systems running efficiently and steadily.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just some of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly accommodate a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Thorough visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why every visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional perks by signing up for a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at (713) 352-7887 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.